How to start with Social Selling on LinkedIn in a DIY Mode
In this 75 minutes podcast, you will learn how to do a LinkedIn profile makeover & showcase a robust personal brand and become a social seller in this digitally connected world #ModernSelling; this audio is made for the DIY LinkedIn Professionals.
The free audio is hosted on Stars of Learning Podcast which is India's first Learning &Development podcast and it's host Jyothi G has a great objective behind this podcast to engage, enlighten and empower. You can follow the podcast by clicking here.
Follow the hashtag #askkapil on LinkedIn.
Click here to Like | | Download the MP3 Audio to listen offline
Kapil Thukral - A C-Suite Social Branding Coach, Social Selling - LinkedIn Practitioner, Solopreneur Coach from SalesMOJO who has more than 15+ years of professional experience. His expertise is on educating and training professionals on a social-digital image makeover, which results in brand visibility, leads & revenue (essential for the growth of start-ups, SMEs & Large Corporates). He has done the social-digital image makeover of 100+ CXOs & start-ups to understand their challenges and help them with customized solutions. He is passionate about learning & has trained and facilitated programs for more than 5000+ professionals & worked closely with senior leaders and help them in their personal and professional branding and profile makeover.
Like | | Download
Directly from the India's first Learning & Development podcast and Jyothi G:
Few questions I ask Kapil Thukral to embrace LinkedIn portfolio and what all avenues available in LinkedIn which can help you to scale to network, enhance your reputation, grow your business are as follows: Time Stamps: 1:25 to 59:06
- Kapil your background and how you got to where you are today?
- What is SalesMOJO and your passion for learning?
- Is Social Media important and why do you say so?
- Can you share your nuggets on how to start with LinkedIn?
- Can you help my listeners on this very thought-provoking question `WHY' and what’s in it for them to answer this Why?
- Why `Profile makeover' is important on social media and especially on LinkedIn?
- Who should focus on Profile Makeover? and why?
- Can we transform our LinkedIn profile into a job magnet or much more than that?
- How to make our profile inspiring on LinkedIn?
- How safe is social media and in specific to LinkedIn and is there a risk of losing data?
- What is Social selling,
- Who all can use social selling?
- How not to be a desperate seller?
- Can you tell us a little about Social selling index?
- what is your motivation secret if there is no lead?
- Are there any challenges you would have faced in this journey? What were they and what was your learning?
- Is there anything you liked about LinkedIn?
- I read an interesting article in your LinkedIn I-Mail Vs You-Mail. What was your perspective when writing that article?
- What are the core skills you recommend for any individual who is into social selling?
- How can my listeners create a brand in Social media? How do they assess if their profile is doing good & what are the categories?
"Powerful question" to my guest to unveil for my listeners. to engage, enlighten and empower (& that’s the mission of my podcast too) Timestamp at 59:08 to 01:15
- My 1st Powerful question to you is… According to you, what is the “STAR” moment?
- What “inspires you” to do everything that you do
- If you owned the company, what’s one thing you would do differently in learning?
- What are the three most important things you would like to accomplish right now?
- if I may ask you…..What are your strengths
- What’s the best book you’ve read this year? or anytime you recommend for my listeners.
- What are the characteristics of the best boss role models or mentors/coach you ever had? What made that person great?
- Are there any tools that you use on a daily basis to be a better you?
- In continuation, are there any habit you are practicing which has made you successful in whatever you do
- Your advice for those who want to accelerate their career as a solopreneur, Social Selling, specialist in digital media or social media and are there any core skills you recommend
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Kapil Thukral @
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91 9686522932